Sunday, April 27, 2008

Things I want to do (when I am bond-free)

"What will you do once you quit?"

Its a question everybody asks and an pressing one at the back of my head. Well its not like I am not employable or what. Its not something I am going to think about too in depth cos there is still a substantial length of time to pass first. Given each working day can be a LONG, LONG day. Time seems to pass ultra-slowly...

Well after my gym workout, my thoughts were swirling in my brain. Thinking about some things that I WANT to do, once its over, ie if quit near the end of the year, instead of in the middle. Cos by then bdae, ohami season all over. The list goes, not in any order of importance or doing.

1) Dye my hair.
Its going to be almost 5 years since I've dyed my hair (counting from the end of bond date) Yar not getting younger anymore. I want my highlighted streaks. Even considering going blond? Just to say to myself, "Been there, done that."

2) Go pick up driving finally. (chances are wont crash into the tree)

3) Go for a packaged tour to say Japan during the Ohanami season. (drink sake under the Sakura trees, yar also fulfil the drinking of sake 'one of these days')

4) Hang around places like the Esplanade or loiter the Marina area from morning til nite on a working Monday. (sipping juice/GTL, whilst the rest rush to work)

5) Go laze around my bro's place for a few weeks to 'slow down' the clock. Yar we are always rushing around. Time to take things slow for a change. What better to do it than at Msia.

6)Go chill in some farm stay in Australia? Look at the night skies?

7) Catch up with my lack of sleep and do some serious eye bag recovery, ie sleep until the sun burns a hole in the butt and the cows come home from grazing.

8) I dunno, just do about anything that I felt like doing, without having a time limit at the back of mind to be mindful of work days. Well not all will involve money.

Money admittedly is a main factor to consider. If pia thru an extra 1.5yrs to get the Carrot. I have decided that I will spend ALL of it. Imagine, having to bao shua bao hai to finally get it after 4.5yrs. Its high time to live it up and do something for your sorry self by then. That is IF I decide to go through with it. The 'push' factors are getting way more powerful than the 'pull' factors.

Oh well for now, lemme continue to day-dream about the things and add onto the list. Lemme just 'wish' and 'ignore' the 4 stacks of markings that I have dabaoed and is yet untouched now. 2 stacks kinda more urgent. Yar but I dun have the mood to open it. I am delaying it until maybe after a late nap, then I'll kick my butt to do it.

No comments: