Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its too Humid and Cold *cough, cough*

Another day where I swear the weather is trying to kill me.

Another hot, sunny turned cold, humid and rainy day. I took the precaution of wearing a sleeveless shirt beneathe my usual, plus wearing my jacket. So I am wearing 4 layers, bra, sleeveless, shirt plus jacket! Was okay until the weather turned.

Then hecking like nobody's biz. I swear one of these days, will cough out a piece of lung.

Kinda of a long day, and didnt want to stay on to mark despite having to finish by tom (tom go in earlier to mark) I headed down to Orchard cos I missed the connecting bus. It just zoomed off, when I got off the bus in my first leg of 3 changeovers. Heck. Since the bus to town zoomed by just a minute later, I just hopped on it. By then the sky was dark. Felt cold.

Settled for warm soup. Couldnt finish my usual order, though didnt order grande. Felt cold after sipping half the ice lemon tea and just left it. Headed to Aussino to see if I could get that 19.90 quilt that my mom wanted. But dun have the size.

Walked to PS, sipping a grande cup of hot Green Tea Latte. Its heavenly. Warms the cold chest. Keep on having chills in the chest, despite covering up. There is something there, pressing inside or what and the discomfort is there 24/7 since sunday. Wish Friday is over soon. Havent finish studying jap yet... Need to frantically study. Sensei is on mc today.

Yar over at PS, DUN have the 19.90 or 29.90 quilt. WTF? That's it, decided to go home. Sms Candle to help me lookout for it. If I can, will go over to the Paragon one to check through for the 29.90 one... Sian. In the meantime, I reached home near 9pm, bathed and stoned infront of the laptop which dunno why? my 100mps connection suddenly reduced to dial-up speeds. Switched on and off a few times still lidat.

My bed's calling. I dun want tom to come. Have to go in earlier to mark. It sucks.

_________________________________________________

Work sucks.
Working sucks.
Working life sucks.

This reminds me, during gym last Sunday I met my JC friend, L. We were surprised to meet in the gym. She had shifted to my area. A coincidence indeed. She's been going there for 5+ months every Sunday, a fixed timing. But for me, I just started 5weeks. Sometimes Saturday, sometimes Sunday. Timing is flexible. We ended our workout and headed for lunch.

She mentioned that working in the long run is not really what she envisioned herself to be doing (she's an accountant btw) but her passion cant bring in the income. Yet cannot live without the income or got comfortable with a certain standard of income. Oh well at least I am not alone in that aspect. Did try to give her some ideas to explore about her real passion. And to help deprogramme her. Kept saying, its difficult, its hard, statistic shows... Our minds are easily fooled. Have to say "Can try, possible, doeable" and not let the mind be clouded by self doubts.

Try not to form an opinion on things that you are not sure about. I am thinking of a biz related to education. Still in infancy, but exploring when my mind permits. Not sure at this point how to go about it. But dun feel powerless at the prospect of being unemployed or having to change job. The fears are still there.

At most quit, take a long break, then reapply back when I am well rested to face the trials of another 3-4 years. The consideration at this point in time is still on the stay or not stay longer for the Carrot? The factors are health, sanity, satisfaction, energy levels, personal free time.

Unlike Tab, whose feeling more settled, I am still rattling the cage.

Oh well, to each his own.

No comments: