Thursday, April 03, 2008

Been sleeping, "covered by" piles of money

For the past 2 nights, I have been sleeping, covered by "piles of money".

Am I filthy rich yet?

Nope, though that is my dream.

The reality is that my new quilt cover for my new quilt, the theme is 'Lucky Coins'. Yep imagine a yellow cover with lots of Chinese coins printed in red all over. (Will put up the pics once I get hold of my sister's hp, she's still at work now)

Thanks to Candle who was refurnishing her room... I followed her to Aussino, bought a new pillow. Then decided later on to buy a quilt for myself since I always kapo my sister's one. Though she doesnt use it cos I am always the one dying from frost whereas they were complaining of being hot. We went down earlier this tuesday. Quite a good price though, $20 for the quilt and $19 for the quilt cover. And I quite like the theme. Though there were some themes there that really suited Tab (wordy theme) and Quetzal (shopping girly stuff theme), I was strongly reminded of them whilst looking around. The good news is the sale is up til the end of April. Go grab something for your good night's sleep. (goose feather pillows?)

Did I sleep better?
Overall I must say the pillow is good support cos though I still wake up due to other reasons, my neck feels comfortable even as I lay awake in bed. The quilt is kinda hot. These 2 nights are so warm, I use the quilt and keep kicking it, wake up and cover, then kick it again. Just last week was still so cold...

Yar hopefully sleeping under lots of "coins" will eventually bring me wealth ne (I wish)

_______________________________________________


Today on my way to work. I felt again sian and unmotivated for work. Working blues or morning blues, I felt quite numb. Its not numb of work but more of numbing of my own feelings(strong feelings of dislike, dissatisfaction and stuff) More like a zombie, just going through the motions for work and even life. Then watching time just past by... Not what I wanted for life nor what I've envisioned my working life to be. Its kinda empty and meaningless. Cos, all for the sake of the $$$. (Maybe its just me and my demotivated, unsatsified self rambling on and on)

Yes when I reach the workplace, the 'work mode' will automatically switch on and I would go about being a busy Educator, teaching, marking, settling issues, admin work blah blah. Then after work, 'stoning mode' comes in on the long journey home. Reach home more 'stoning mode' cos now no more Mapling. Just logon and do a few things, update blog, read some stuff and then try to sleep... eventually waking up several times. The day's over like that. Hmm... think being a student was a more positive experience, things to look forward to, long holidays. Think I just need a few days of pure rest and completely no work or lesson.

1 comment:

LiveUpKart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.