Monday, April 21, 2008

I lost the battle...

Despite my valiant effort of wrapping myself up, drinking my cough mixture and drinking lots of fluid.

I had a rough night.

Kept awake by the discomfort in the chest. My nose was blocked and my throat parched. I keep on drinking water but its very uncomfortable. I would sleep and wake, sleep and wake due to the discomfort.

This morning I woke up, with fever and a forming headache. *throws in towel* and called up for mc.

Took a panadol and slept. Woke up better. At least my head is not aching, no longer feverish. Now having lots of mucus, sore throat and stuff associated with flu.

Seeing the doctor later around 3pm.

No chance to go sign up for my guitar course, as originally intended for today. Unless I try to brave going out in my state. But dun want to worsen it or even be accidentally seen... Guess will have to do that tom if I am fit enuff or wed.

No comments: