Sunday, March 30, 2008

Feeling accomplished at the moment...

Yep of the earlier list of 4 things-to-do, I've done 3.

Just returned from the gym workout and had a bathe. Now applying all those muscle cream/spray/liquid to lessen the anticipated muscle aches. Usually it takes about 3-4times of working out before the muscle aches lessened to a tolerable degree. The main reason is when you didnt work out in a long while, and you do a workout, your muscles are torn and need more time to recover. When one exercises, the muscles have small tears that will repair. After a while, they recover faster, tear less, something like that.

And I called up the Music school to check out the timing for the Lvl 1 accoustic guitar course. Apparently the next class is near end-April, can try calling in after end of first week of April to enquire for registration. The price? $99 (individual)per month, $25once-off registration fee. 12 lessons for a level. First class from 12pm, last class for the day 7pm. Thinking of the 7pm class. I have to double check my schedule again to ensure I can make it on time esp after work. If not have to go for the Sunday class. That would mean less family time. Hmm....

Now left with the last task. The difficult one. I am contemplating whether to just chug and ignore it and just bring back to workplace. Then go and sleep on my new pillow. OR go out and find a spot where I can force myself to mark. (Just cant do it at home) The dilemna continues... (oh yar I am updating cos I am bored. There's nothing on the tv. Nothing online. Am not gaming or anything.)

Yesterday there was DareDevil showing. I wanted to remind my friends to watch out for DareDevil's 'bed'. Its a coffin shaped container in the underground basement(no street noise), contains water til it covers the ears (to dampen sound) and the cover slides close (darkness). My ideal bed. If I can find that clip on Youtube, will post it up.

No comments: