Sunday, March 16, 2008

For the lack of a break...compare and see for yourself

Like my pet peve is to rant about my job... how not to? Just compare our week in review to see for yourself...

Mon - Full day course starting from 9am all the way until near 5.30pm. Oh yar met up with Tab and friends for a dinner then go the Old School. Got bitten by ants, then had to take a long ride home on a bus. Reached home past 12am... One day gone.

Tue - Slept and concussed until near 12pm then went to workplace for another in-house course, from 1pm til 3.20pm... Kena heavy rain, half drenched. Then talked with supervisor from 3.30pm until 5pm++ for some review... spent 20mins talking with another collegue about some weak students. Marking undone... whole day gone like this. Dabaoed some stacks to mark. That's another one day gone.

Wed - Went for course again... this time out of workplace. From 9am - 12pm. Then headed to Vivo for lunch. I left around 2pm to hang around cos I was meeting my sisters for dinner around 6pm. I headed to Starbucks, started marking over green tea latte. About 2+hrs later, I finished 2 stacks and went to a cybercafe for an hour to kill the time. Later dinner at NihonVillage and walked around near 7.30pm around Orchard. We had the fruit juice, mango, peach and for myself honeydew. Then we headed to Jason the Marketplace and I bought jellybeans. Taxi ride back home. Another day gone.

Thur - My only free day. Lazed around at home until near 4pm. Both sisters working and I just couldnt start marking the dabaoed work at home. Took 3 stacks and headed out. Headed to suntec starbucks and over another green tea latte, I started and finished 2 1/2 of it. Then had dinner at the Marina foodcourt. Happened to see the FukuNeko gachapon there too. Didnt buy, think already have enough. Headed home after that. Another day gone.

Fri - Went back to workplace today to give a holiday lesson, supposedly 2.5hrs, dragged until 3.5hr... After that I was too stoned to continue marking to clear my backlog. I hung around talking with a collegue and then dabaoed the entire 5 stacks of outstanding backlog and headed down town near 4pm. I reached around 5pm and headed to starbucks and more green tea latte and started marking again. Finished 1 1/2 stack. Left with 3.5 stacks now. Tab joined after her movie. Met Candle for dinner and later had 2hrs of fun at Pit Stop playing Spy Alley. But this time, our guesses so zun, that some of us had to sit at the sidelines rather quickly. It took quite a while to reach home, hopped on 100 to Vivo, hopped on a direct bus for a long journey home. Signz another day gone.

Sat - So tired, just slept and slept. Woke up for brunch with sisters. Ate next door and bought some stuff at Sheng Siong. Forget about the outstanding backlog, they can just burn for all I care. Planning? Forget it. Later I had to drag my sorry ass for Jap lessons. Didnt want to miss cos skipped for 2 weeks liao. But I slept around 3pm and got up near 3.45pm, arrived a bit late. Tab had dinner, I headed to Orchard. Wanted to eat at SoupSpoon cos they got that ratatouille and havent eaten b4 but it was crowded, no chance. Drank a strawberry juice and returned and borrowed book at Sunnybookshop. Went home after that. Hadnt had my dinner yet, so I called home to ask if they want to dabao anything. My parents had gone back and only returning on sunday. Dabaoed cheap jap food home and ate. Another day gone.

Sun - Even worse. Slept even more, woke up for late brunch. Went to Sheng Siong to buy muselie bars to help ensure I eat regular meals. This irregular meals thingy is causing me to binge on food alot. I often eat a damn big dinner and gorge myself on weekend. Putting on even more weight. Currently at my heaviest in my entire life!!! OMG. I better start with this type of food that I just put in my bag and eat it, instead of eating a Snickers bar for a meal like what I've been doing this week. After brunch, so tired. Slept some more, woke up and the day is almost gone.

What type of a holiday is this? Its a non-event!
Call me complainy, call me whiney, but the truth is I deserve to rant when its so crappy.

No comments: