Thursday, March 27, 2008

Complicated....

My life just got more complicated due to the 2Ps. Certain upcoming decisions I wanted to make with regards to the job got more complex with more issues to reconsider in light of these new developments (For specific details, ask me in person) Signz...

Just glad the weekends esp TGIF (after I am done for the day first), is coming along. My muscle aches finally worn off after several days. Then have to head down to a nearby polyclinic to do some checkup cos I couldnt make it during the morning or afternoon.

Just dug around my messy table and chanced upon 2 guitar courses phamplets that I picked up and one, my mom passed to me. One is in town, the other in Bukit Timah. Both travelling not so convenient. At least the one in town got a website to check out the course outline. Am really serious to want to just sign up for one, so that even if I regret or curse and bitch at the lack of time, at least I would have learnt something, much like Jap.

If not for that bloody (*&$#(& Yamaha fiasco, I would have learnt at least 3yrs of guitar by now. Serious, knowing that I will drag my ass there faithfully despite whatever misgivings I had and not to mention, it wasnt even my fault they closed the class and then couldnt give me the same slot, cos I seriously couldnt make it for all their other slots on weekdays due to work, as the latest timing was only up to 6pm. Didnt even have the decency to try to slot me in, just kept me waiting for more than 4 months until I bloody called to find out, only to find that they are terminating me, ie return me my deposit and case-closed. WTF! Everytime I walked passed, the sense of bad-taste still remains. So what if its a branded school, that's how they treat their students. FISH THEM! (yar my anger at them still not abeited)

Yar just wished the weekends would come quickly or the time, at least b4 I have to go for work, will stretch infinitely long.

No comments: