Saturday, March 29, 2008

TGIF

It was a heavy friday and after work I headed home. My sister was down for course, the other at home. My mom and dad went back to msia again for a week. So we had dinner. Then met up with the other sister to watch a late night movie,'Be Kind, Rewind,'.

We had to watch it late, cos my sister couldnt make it for the slightly earlier timing. Plus dunno if its part of differentiation on the part of cinema operators. The show is only available in Cathay or Lido only. Plus the timing all quite late one. Anyway we headed down to Shaw near 10pm and hung around a bit there, makaning Long John Silver meal with this very nice chocolate pie... (it taste better than some of the other cakes I tried and its been a long while since I ate it)

Its kinda rare that my sisters are out late. I am usually the one though I dun pub. Its an achievement to drag both their asses out on a Friday nite.

We were still having the munchies after the savoury food and dessert, wanted something salty so I bought Nachos with cheese plus drink and we headed in. The movies not bad esp the Sweded remakes. Kinda funny. We came out late then headed home via Nightrider and a cab. Slept near 2am. I set my alarm clock at 7am cos planned to get a checkup. But when I woke up, I couldnt get myself off the bed. Felt my sleep was more important than that checkup which I defer to next week. Anyway went back to sleep. Woke up again due to the spotlight effect of the room. Am considering going back to sleep b4 Jap classes.

No comments: