Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chinese emcee and ...

Yesterday received an sms request from Krynnder. She needed a Chinese speaking emcee for her wedding and desperately needs help.

My reply, 'for you, okay I'll do it.'

When I met the rest for dinner after a very long day of work (woke up 5.30am) up til then was already up for 15hours. Very stoned. Told them about it, and suddenly the issue of wearing a dress, chong sum came in again.

FH, the english emcee was saying that if I wear, he'll wear too. Duh!

Much as I would want to see it. I am not comfortable to be wearing those. And even if I was, I wont do it just to satisfy people's wishes. It just another stubborn ego/pride thing.

Anyway I was too stoned to find those jokes amusing, in fact it irritated me that I smsed to clarify that IF I am forced to do any of the above, I dun think I be doing.

The reply which I am grateful was that I didnt have to, if I dont want to. Thanks for the understanding.

Of course have to 'dress up' a bit and look more presentable on stage but not overdoing things.

Oh yar, high chance of 'adding on' to the basic script to spice things up :)

____________________________________________

Today went for my haircut finally. Its been more than 2 months since the last one and the hair length especially the back is getting on my nerves given the warm weather. Its also irritating on the neck, like wearing a scarf that you cant remove.

Went to the hair saloon but the hairstylist whom cut my hair had quit but its okay. I had brought along the pic of the hairstyle so another took over. He did quite a good job and also taught me how to 'style' it. Guess I need more practice to do so, given I am very lazy to style it. He mentioned cos my hair is very straight, need to wash then blow-dry before styling, cos the blow-drying gives it some waves to make styling easier. Otherwise hard to style if the hair is just wet, even bought the mud he used for styling. Okay, will practice a bit more.

Now the hair is much shorter and its nice not to have irritating scarf on the neck. At least I am happy with it. Also by Krynnder's wedding, some would have grown out to make it look nicer? Cos usually after a haircut, especially for a short hair cut, it would look better after some have grown out into the style.

No comments: