Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feeling better

Yar I've gone off the western medicine I've been taking for the past 2, almost 3 months and within a couple of days, plus the weekend, I've been feeling much better. No more discomfort though still tired and restless at times.

Yesterday the whole family hopped on the car and sent my sister, Yingel to the airport. Its to be her first plane ride to a foreign country beyond msia, batam etc. We went there and ended up being overly early. Ate at BK and still had an hour more. Their plane was delayed by an hour. But we hung around until they checked in. Then we went back.

Dunno if it was the early morning or age but by then, all I wanted to do was to go home and sleep. The weather was irritatingly hot and sunny. We reached home around 2+ and I headed for a deserved nap. By the time I woke up, it was 4pm and I counldnt go back to sleep.

Saw my other sister, Geoky who went to dye her hair. I ALSO WANT! Sian, this job doesnt really allow for highlighting of the hair. If you dye the whole head one colour, can. But if you wanna have streaks of highlighted hair and even with 2 colours, its frowned upon. The things one has to forgo for the job. Another 'push' factor. Been dying to highlight my hair since I have the J-rockish haircut. Oh well... Strike Toto big prize and then quit and dye my hair. That's a motivation >_>

At first Tab was somewhat supposed to meet me in Holland village, cos she'll be free and she wanted to see what t-shirts and cheena jacket I've bought. That was partly why I didnt go back to sleep around 4pm. But later smsed her near 5pm and she replied that she couldnt cos of marking. Suddenly I had nothing to do again. Just stoned around more. Didnt exactly take out my work to do.

Went about redownloading the files from my now-working portable hard drive. It took a while but the PSP files are too big that my laptop's almost full. Think I will go and buy another portable hard drive and then make a back up of the files too. So I will have 2 copies on 2 hard drive, maybe only a copy of certain files in laptop. IF both hard drives crash again, I swear I will curse and swear. Am going to avoid that brand which I bought.

Today havent gone to gym yet cos family wants to go IMM for brunch. Will go in the late afternoon. Have one piece of work and buying of small tokens for the coming children's day. Due to the milk scare, have to read very carefully if buying foodstuff.

No comments: