Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nothing much to blog about

Mainly cos I am not feeling well, havent been going out.

Havent been going out much, meant I didnt accumulate some different experiences worth blogging about.

Havent been reading much unless you count reading comics.

Havent been watching much tv cos my Dad hogs the tv and I do not want to share tv with him and have to listen to him analyze the show which I am watching. Not to mention, he does that when the show is showing, so cant concentrate.

Havent been thinking about things, except ask myself why do I feel so tired/unwell?

Really nothing much to say.

At my next consultation, am going to ask if these fatique, tiredness is a side-effect and if the medicine is not helping, I want to go off it.

Will try to sleep around 9.30-10pm for a change at least for tonight.
________________________________________
Other side stuff

1) My family and I finished the pork floss egg rolls that I bought from Thailand. They are very good. If anyone is going, help me get some more.

2) My sister is going to taiwan next week for 9days. She be doing free and easy across taiwan with 3 others using the railway to travel around.

Kinda reminds me of that taipei trip with Quetzal quite a few years back, 4-5years? Time flies.

The smelly bean curd, the Ezy-Knight drink at the pub, the oyster mee shua, the lavendar milk tea, the dumplings, the Three Little Pig pork rice, the steam boat/grill dinner, the muachee confectionary that my mom requested, the lu wei (braised dish) and caramel coated strawberries and baby tomatoes.

Other stuff like the magical slimming jeans, the leg pains from shopping long long hours, the Yaoi comics experience, the numerous numerous convenience shops along the same street, the hot spring village experience.

Yar looking back, it was a different experience especially food-wise and sight-seeing-wise. Not much for shopping then cos that time just started out working.

Was telling her to die die try the smelly bean curd, drink their milk tea (though now with the milk scandal dunno safe or not), eat the mee shua. Just keep on eating. Shopping-wise prices kinda similar to Sg prices. At least for me, it felt like going to Msia but paying for Sg prices except for the food.

Yar also try stuff that I missed out, like the Hai Dao Fan Tuan (Pirate rice ball), Lie Lu Fan He (Railway bento) and whatever else is a specialty. Heheh.

3) Yar just sent my portable hard drive to my sister's friend to try to recover the data. Price = $80. Sian, big hole in the pocket! Checked a shop, its $38 for labour, $85 for recovery. Fish it. There are SO many things I can do with $80, duh!

No comments: