Monday, September 22, 2008

Sickly

Havent been feeling well since last week.

Its like fatique caught up and just feel so tired. Sinseh was saying is the side effects of the western drugs I am taking. Ya and even the sleep is not always restful. Wake and sleep numerous times due to the hot weather. At night, dun sleep early cos of the loud noise from the tv (courtesy of dad and his tv)

Thought I had somewhat recovered. Was relatively okay until I reached my workplace where it somewhat started. Not as seriously bad as last week but still didnt feel like my usual self. Am not able to give my all for the lessons.

Decided to leave after work and just head straight home. Took 1hr 30mins to reach home! Cos I missed a bus in the changing of buses. By the time I reached home, its already 7.50pm and I left around 6.20pm.

Ate dinner, went next door to return comics, buy some supplies. Now waiting to take a warm bath and hope to sleep earlier. Hopefully the tv wont be toooooo loud that I cant sleep again.

No comments: