Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I HATE MY PORTABLE HARD DRIVE!

Grr... on sunday, when after a while since I've loaded all my impt files into my portable hard drive from my laptop, I decided to load them back and found that it DID NOT WORK!!!!

OMG!!! My pic files, my personal files, my psp games, my music, my work files and everything that I have been doing since I've got Siren are all trapped in that drive!

Warranty only covers replacement. Data recovery is NOT provided nor guranteed!

Bloody hell! A portable hard drive that malfunction first compared to my laptop. Then what is the point of storing large files inside if it malfunctions faster.

Basket! Now have to find 3rd party data recovery service, have to pay to recover my data before I send for replacement under warranty.

WTF!

First I have to get my data back myself, finding my own vendor, then have to pay, one quotation is $80 wtf? the drive is only $110. Then knowing my work hours, I cant run such errands on weekdays. Bloody Hell!

That's been my pissed and irritated stage since sunday.

No comments: