Sunday, September 21, 2008

SIAN with a capital S

Yes the feeling of sianness hasnt left me since last sunday.

The issue of the portable hard drive is NOT resolved yet. I have yet to go out to find a data recovery service provider.

Another reason for the feeling is that I have not been feeling well for half the week. Around early part of the week, I suffered a prolonged discomfort during work hours. It meant alot of discomfort. Cannot pinpoint the exact location, stomach, nasal passage, head. Its just a combination. Felt light-headed also. Not sure if I was coming down with flu or not but it meant I didnt feel up to things. Yet I didnt want to take leave or mc. It meant I had to go slower for marking and try to recover more energy for the lessons. The long journey home didnt help things. So I suffered this for about 3 days in a row until I somewhat recovered around friday.

It meant I didnt go anywhere unless absolutely necessary. Last week went out 4 days in a row, all 4 days reached home near 12am after the long bus ride back. Hate the transport system.

Today the initial plan was to go out earlier to head to Funan and even Sim Lim to hunt for data recovery services. The mind is strong but the flesh is weak. Didnt feel up for it. Stayed at home to recover. Didnt go out though later in the afternoon I got bored and wanted to head out. But didnt. Stayed and slept more. Feeling more refreshed after, I only headed next door to buy a ice teh and walk around cos feeling cooped up, yet dunno where to go or what to do.

The hot and humid weather is also getting to me. Adds onto the feeling of restlessness. At this point, though I am bored and dunno what to do, doing work-related stuff is out of the question. That can always wait. I want more ME-time. I'll have to accept the fact that even if I feel bored, the travelling would tire me out at least for this week. And just stay at home and entertain myself. Finished reading my new comics, watched sister complete Loco Roco, completed a puzzle game I bought. Think I should just rest. Next week would be another punishing week. I better get all the rest I can.

Tom better go to gym, its been 3 weeks. Stopped just before Bangkok trip.

No comments: