Sunday, September 28, 2008

funny thing though, easily lethargic

Experienced the same thing today and yesterday.

We got up early near 9am, went to the airport to send my sister off. Ate and then just waited for her to leave. By the time I reached home near 2pm, the only thing I wanted to do was to get out from under the scorching sun and hibernate in my bed. I would fall asleep with the fan on and then when I woke up, had expected myself to have slept numerous hours. Only to find that I had just snoozed for 2hrs. Then I would get up and start feeling restless.

Today the same thing. Woke up near 9am again. Went with family to IMM. Ate and then just walked around Daiso. By 12pm, all I wanted to do was to go home cos felt tired and sleepy. The sun is scorchingly hot also. Didnt want to head elsewhere. Reached home near 1pm and fell asleep on the bed with the fan. Woke up at 3.45pm, disorientated. I had thought I slept through the day again. Ate the bao bing my dad bought and now stoning and feeling restless again. Will try to head to the gym near 6pm cos I've just eaten.

These fatique after just being out is getting to me. I had wanted to head out on the weekends earlier like during the day. So that the shops are still open, can eat more than one meal outside, the day can last longer type, more things to see and do. Yet when I actually head out, after less than 3hrs, I start wanting to go home and sleep. Feeling real tired, sleepy. Not sure if its cos of the weather, cos its with family hence more restrictive or just me and ageing.

No comments: