Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Miss the pills

Last week or so, I stopped taking the western medicine. Didnt experience the nauseous spells that plagued me for 2 weeks or so.

The downside is, I have not been sleeping as well at night. One of the medicine I took at night, causes drowsiness. It meant after taking it and lying in bed, I would be knocked out until I wake up.

Now, I am waking up every 2-3hr intervals. Its irritating. Its like sleeping and then waking not knowing where you are, and the next thing, you checked the clock and you only slept for a short 2hrs. Then its kinda hard to go back to sleep but eventually it happens (esp if you wake up at 2am) and then only to shortly wake up near 8am, then sleep and wake at 11am.

Its a lazy day for me. I still have a piece of work that I am putting off until later tonight. It meant I woke and slept until 11am, went out to eat lunch. Later near 12.30pm, went back to sleep again, sleep and wake 2pm, 4pm.

Woke up hungry, cooked and ate Magee mee. Feeling restless cos like nothing to do. The irony is that I could watch tv (but dad is hogging), play PSP (dun have the patience to do that), go out (dun feel like going out, cos got work to do still and dunno where to go), online (nothing much to do online) and sleep (dunno whether I want to, since I've just eaten) and even study for upcoming Jap test (dun feel up to it) so that meant I have 'NOTHING' to do except stone and grow fat.

Holidays are kinda boring and restless but workdays are definitely tiring and busy. I would still take a boring and lazy day doing 'nothing' than a workday which starts tom again...

No comments: