Monday, October 06, 2008

SIAN!!!

Today have an appointment for follow-up for my condition.

Headed there near appointment time, found that the lab shifted so cannot do the scheduled test. It means have to wait and try to kill 2hrs. Though I have my jap book but try studying in the hospital? Its kinda unfriendly with few seats. No cafe in sight. Called home to tell mom, she told me to call the receptionist to see if they can forward the consultation.

Anyway I still had to see the doc cos I have to get an mc for this. Fuming, I sat down... tried studying the jap test but dunno how much can be retained. All and all after seeing the doc, collecting medicine and making my way home, its was almost 5pm.

Great...

Feeling ultra sian from all the drama today. SIAN! Played Oasis until its almost 9pm. Signz a beautiful day is gone.

Lemme now stop playing game and try to finish the rest of Jap so that I wont be so hecked up for time on workdays.
___________________________________________

Yesterday was another busy affair. Went with family in late morning to fetch sister who came back from taiwan. After waiting a bit, incidentally the 5YueTian members were also onboard that plane, saw a bit of fangirls crowding around. They were here for the SuperBand 2 contest yesterday.

My sister arrived and after we put the luggage away, we hopped on the skytrain to T2, where I treat my family for my P******** Then we drove back, I was dropped in IMM to get my popular card. It was ready and I didnt want to run the errand again. I headed to the Popular wanting to get that Selly's Spa game but its not available. Went to Jurong east branch just next door to check it out. Its a new game, so not out yet. Instead I ended up buying 3 games - Cake Mania, Oasis, DinnerDash, since its buy 2 free 1.

Entertained myself by playing Cake Mania until very late. Inbetween watched Super Band 2. Later laid on the bed and studied a bit of Jap before falling asleep. Still wake a few times but slightly lesser than before.

No comments: