Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jie Mei-ing, Jap test, upcoming exams

Yar a host of stuff happening, which involves me.

Upcoming exams meant the time factor is intensifying. Dabaoed 4 stacks home yesterday. I knew I had to try to finish. I was too tired after the long day, fell asleep near 11pm. The plan was to wake up at 5am to mark some before I had to go in much earlier to do marking of exam papers. BUT at 5am, though I woke from the alarm, I was too tired. Set to 6am, the same happened. Finally around 7.45am I woke up, no time to do my marking. Had to make my way earlier to go for work.

Today I dabaoed another 3 stacks. 2 are more urgent. I just had my 2nd cuppa of coffee. Can feel the fatique coming. Now family kinda noisy, Father and Uncle talking about family problem. Sian mood. I am now blasting my ears with music to 'lift the sian mood'.

_____________________________________

Jap test was somewhat supposed to be last wed, dunno why it got postponed to this week. BAD choice. This week is ULTRA hectic everyday, how to study? I tried to read a bit on the train and bus on my way to and fro from work today. Dunno how much I can retain with my typical brain-dead mode.

Wish me the best for tom test.

_____________________________________

Jie mei check-list

- Songs x 2 (downloaded into laptop), Dunno supposed to burn or what.
- Tinsels x 2 (bought)
- Ku gua (buying tom cos dun want it to shrivel, also gonna boil it a bit on Friday night)
- Speakers (have to dabao tom for Jap, since we are all being sent to other schools to do PSLE marking. So wont be going back to workplace after wed)

No comments: