Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tom dun come so soon.

Its been a relatively fun day. Getting out of the house around noon and reaching home near 12am. 12hrs outside.

Meals eaten - 3, 1 home, 2 outside.

Food bought - candy corn (for sis), Lipton Forest Fruit, mineral water and unsugared oolong tea.

Though I am feeling the rumbles of hunger or just stomache. Will stick to this!

Incidentally ordered the Forest Fruit in a pot of tea from NLB cafe. It came and I saw it was a Lipton tea bag. Paid $4.50 for that. Its nice enought I decided to buy it if I go to the supermarket. 20 bags for $4.25. Expensive mark-up. BUT if I hadnt ordered it, I wouldnt find it nice, which wont translate to buying it. The lesson though is not to order pot of tea in NLB cafe.

The 'downside' of staying out so many hours meant, I only finished 1 miserable stack of marking out of the 9 piles I brought back. Its is seriously imperative that I finish them asap. So TOM is gonna be hell.

For now, lemme go and close my eyes in oblivion.

No comments: