Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stock market rallies.... bubu

Bubu... the stock market has rallied after the expectation of interest rate cuts. Stocks are going up at least for the past few days.

Bad news for me.
Had wanted to wait a bit more for more downside before going in. Found out that using CPF to invest, capital gains cannot be withdrawn. Then so far I have been using CPF, not much of cash. Though still have some cpf to use and was waiting for the price to fall further.

My dad seems to think the financial storm is over. My sister thinks otherwise. I am sitting on the fence and monitoring. If it goes up, wait. If it goes down further due to recessionary pressures, I would buy using cpf. Then if further drops, then use cash. Cos I am not monitoring the indicators like the rescue packages, the fiscal policies and their impact, the prices of commodities but only just seeing the closing prices daily if I can. So I dun have a full picture. So trying to lower the risk by doing more monitoring and making some decisions I can live with.
_________________________________

My guitar lessons are starting soon, about two fridays from now. BUT I may not be able to make it or maybe still can cos of staff function. Need to find out more details before I can decide which one to go for.
_________________________________

I have an adminstrative piece of work to do and I cant seem to bring myself to do it. I am still in my working clothes. I had arrived home later cos I had left later sorting through some work after work hours. Then ate dinner and stone slightly infront of laptop. Now its already 9pm+. Proscratination is not going to bring any rewards cos it meant I will have to rush it out by hook or by crook tom. Also I had intended to go in earlier to clear other admin work. It meant I just have to DO IT.

(You gotta do it, do it... you just gotta do it)

SIGNZ. I better go and take a bath first before anything else

No comments: