Monday, October 06, 2008

Finally something MORE exciting

My bro came back from his lesson, on his way he met my sister who was coming back home. When they both came home, I suggested treating my bro to curry fish head next door. Since my sister hadnt eaten, me too. The 3 of us headed next door to makan. Yar its part of my treat for p******** since I've treated everybody yesterday, today I treat him. My sister felt bad, eating twice but it didnt cost too much, all in $30. Compared to the Fish and Co, $123.80, all average about less than $30 per person.

It was kinda a long wait for the food but the wait was worth it cos the curry fish head is very nice, not overly hot but nyona style curry. We also ordered stir-fry brocoli and fried furong egg. For 3 pple, its filling. Finished almost everything.

Then we came back to the Dow Jones, falling 500+ points since the market opened for trading. My dad was kinda happy, though uncertain cos many Sg stocks start falling alot. He did buy some. He didnt encourage us to buy in yet cos there might still be more space for fall, which I agree. But as my sister told me today, one of the stock I was bioing, falling near $2.

The sian part was I bought in too early, making losses on the both lots I had. But still have funds to buy. I intend to use my CPF to buy another 2 lots. Put in an order, see if tom it will be filled but I priced it below $2. Hopefully this will lead to more panic selling. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway there seems to be more downside in stall as more news come in. I am hopeing. Now just waiting, dun intend to use cash yet, use CPF first. More holding power. Then if things go lower, can then use cash after finish CPF.

No comments: