Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bored to my tears

Its another week of free sat, though I did dabao quite a big stack of marking home, 7 stacks by the way.

Typical of my saturday, I was woken up kinda early by neighbourhood communtiy event noise... then I lazed around and looked at that stack of marking. Before I started, I was playing Loco Roco on PSP. Near noon, I ate then lazed around trying to sleep.

Did managed to sleep a bit, 2hrs then woke up. Resigned myself to marking. Finished more than half of the pile. 3 more piles to go. Lemme clear that tomorrow.

Then I was so bored from marking that I wanna head out. BUT nobody jio so sms pple instead. Had no idea what or where I wanted to go, just feel restless. But others couldnt make it, so I busied myself with trying to find the newspaper article showing places for buffet in spore, about 2-3 weeks back. Couldnt find it but I cut out some recommendations about Liang court, Cuppage road.

Resigned that I couldnt go out, I went online to play Yahoo games, since my Maple is not working.

1) Played Cake Mania 1- making cakes and serving customer

2) Played Cooking Dash - another version of Diner dash, it had so many many tasks... gotta serve doughnuts, smoothie, juice, western dishes, burger, sandwich... quite a handful.

Then headed out to pay bills which are overdue or almost overdue. Came back, continue to play.

3) Selly's spa - a fun game about managing spa biz. Think I am going to buy this game tomorrow when I go Popular to collect my membership card. Its simple, can upgrade, graphics are good, got stages.

4) Now trying out Cake Mania 3, see if got improvement from Cake Mania 1.

ALl these games can be downloaded and you can only play 1hr for free, then either buy or uninstall.

There goes 3hrs of my life. But at least I dun feel so restless now.

No comments: