Thursday, October 09, 2008

Non-Share Post

Yar another thing worth... or not worth mentioning is the FACT that I have become FATTER. Seriously looking through the recent photos of myself, even I am appalled...

OMG, I have let myself go that much?

K the good part is I have not exceeded my mom in weight yet, though 2 kg more...

The bad parts are numerous!!! Krynnder's upcoming wedding jie mei and havent lost a gram... As what Quetzal mentioned on wed in Waraku, which I concurred, going to look FAT in the photos that will last very very long, maybe not forever.

Also my mom was reminding me that my family's medical history of heart attack, hypertension and high cholestrol level. So the risk WILL increase as I gain more weight...

AND I dont want to bu ru my Dad's hou cheng (follow my dad's example) His weight sky-rocketed due to his eating habits. Mine too! Over a period of 3.5years, increased 8kg.

SO besides aiming to go to the gym this Sunday (missed 2 weeks due to going out with family) I have started a FOOD DIARY on this WED.

The aim is to monitor exactly WHAT TYPE OF SHIT, I have been putting into my mouth. Bloody hell, huo chong kou ru (diesease and weight gains all come from putting food into the mouth) Also trying to make conscious food decisions and trying consciously to eat regular meals.

Besides that, I have suddenly go cold-turkey over those sweet drinks eg Pokka green tea, H2O that I drink cos thirsty after I finished my bottle of plain water. FOR the past two days, I fill up 2 bottles of plain water instead of 1 and made unsugared green tea. Sometimes drink those sweet drinks cos plain water is too plain. So unsugared green tea is my answer. WILL STICK TO IT FOR MY WAISTLINE!!! The only soft drink I am drinking still is COKE Zero but also cutting down on that, trying to wheen myself off it.

IF I ever managed to lose that bloody 8kg and go back to my Uni days weight, I am NEVER ever going to complain about being FAT. If that was fat, then I am now a blob of fat... Signz, day 3 here I come.

No comments: