Sunday, October 12, 2008

Signz Queen of Proscrastination

As of 9.30pm, I have cleared 3 stacks out of 9 stacks.

It is like imperative I finish them but as the saying goes, "the mind is willing but the body is weak"

or my version

"Mind and body both unwilling cos not a shred of motivation."

Signz.

I didnt go out to the gym but took out my dusty weights and did just some arm weight workout.

Mixed myself a Brown Cow cos my mom's friend gave her 2 bottles of Khaluar and one was already opened. She took a taste and kinda liked it also.

Then went next door to return comic, borrowed 1 and even rented Dvds. Now even more unmotivated to do work.

Should I try to do some more, or wake up god-damn-early to do the work. Chances are I would opt for the latter. K I will aim to go to work earlier than usual and finish whatever I can tomorrow. Maybe conscience will hit me and I would half work and half mark as I watch the dvd.

No comments: