Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just glad the day is over for now...

Yar its been a very very long and hectic day.

Woken up by a follow-up phone call by a prof, suddenly keeping in contact with me, even since I grad from NIE years back (my bond's almost over in slightly more than half a year) The catch, to attend some course, out of passion... Earlier I got sent an email regarding the details. Guess what, bad enough, its on a sat. Next it in Tab's area and if that's already not bad enough, its in the early morning time range. I must be siao to agree to it. Then call me so early in the morning, in the range of 8am+ to ask my response. I was lying in bed trying hard to sleep for another 30mins before I have to drag my sorry ass to work cos of a very tight deadline. I didnt exactly mince my words and wasnt very pleasant.

I rather stay at home and study my upcoming and very very soon jap test, which is my plan for this coming weekend. Its been really hectic, going for Jap class. I have to rush from workplace, travelling more than an hour on 2 modes of transport to reach the place, 1hr++ late, hungry and tired. Then by then, missed half the lesson, wreck my drained-brain to understand what is being taught. Not to mention, retention is almost nil. This is going to be a tough level to pass at my current stage.

Then I headed to work, bought stuff needed for work (pay thru own pocket) and then when I arrived, started doing up that tight deadline thing. Took more than an hour of non-stop to get it done up. By then, its time for lesson. Rushed for lesson. After that, went back to continue, hand it over and then rush off for more lessons. That took the rest of the day. Kinda heavy day since i have 8p. Tom is much much worse, 9p plus remedial. Am going to stone really bad for Krynnder's wedding discussion.

After work, and more than 1hr of travel, I reached home. Ate then head next door to return comics. Was kinda in a stone state, that after returning and borrowing. I just wanna lie down and sleep. Dunno if I have the energy to open the comics and read. Then reached home, bathed (smells good and feels clean using the Soap) and now online. I vaguely remember an interesting thought to blog about, that occurred to me while I went next door and walked around to reach the comic shop but that thought has now slipped my grasp. Cant seem to remember it now. Brain is on hiatus.

No comments: