Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interesting conversation...

Life so far is still kinda routine.

I have been advised not to 'trap myself with worries' otherwise it will affect my wealth. K, so will try to look at the brighter side of things and start my pursuit of things that matters to me. One being the guitar course. Yay! Just crossing my fingers and hope for no more fiasco.

I kinda remember some conversations with Tab, Candle and Quetzal, that are blog-worthy cos of the nature of it. Lemme blog them down for the aeons.
__________________________________

Be very weary if you ever get amnesia.

Certain friends (very very xin tong that they would all band together in this), decided that if I ever lose my memory. They would tell me that I was ORIGINALLY a branded bag totting lady who walks in high heels wearing short, frilly skirt who prances around the shopping belt. (Yar Tab drew that pic in her jap textbook a couple of years back)

Yar imagine the shock of sudden and total recall in that outfit in the middle of singapore.

To counter that, I would make a video of my REAL self to show my amnesiatic self who I really am, but which would duly be destroyed by these so-called friends who would replace it with another 'version'. So to be doubly safe, I would have to record 2 versions and hide them in separate locations.

Signz what kinda of company am I mixing in? My safety is in jeopardy.
______________________________

Suddenly I cant seem to recall the others. Lemme jog my memory and rest earlier. Leave that for another time, if I remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u have amnesia, u will not remember where u put e video... Hehehe... Nice little pink skirt... *smile sweetly* quetzal