Monday, October 13, 2008

Win!

Yar before that, I dabaoed 9 stacks, finished 5. Today dabaoed another 4 thick stacks, really am hoping to finish 2-3 of them by tonight. Tom is another long day.
______________________________________

To make an otherwise sucky Monday, while I was proscrastinating and surfing internet, I just hopped over to the Pools webby. Saw my hp no! Its 2nd prize. Yay! Was just looking through my finances/savings for the few months (its an excel file) , noted that I didnt save much at all for the past 2 months. Mainly due to bangkok trip, treat, Jap class fees, premiums etc, plus just handed to my mom her accumulated $50 per month for a year. I hold for her (part of her allowance) and then give it to her when a year is up.

So happily made my way this morning to the pools to collect the money. Its very exciting to hold thick stack of money but scary also, cos dun want to be robbed. Then hurriedly walked over to a nearby bank and banked in. Then made my way to work. It came at a good timing and the feel-good-effect is still there.
_______________________________________

Incidentally my sinseh says this year is good for monkey. Say can get wealth, HOW is another matter altogether. I was sceptical but now okay lor. Some may think its the Guan Yin temple and praying there, but according to same sinseh, Guan Yin wont grant me wealth. Must be Wang Lao Shi Zu (another goddess, more Taoist belief one) Err I havent exactly found a temple with her and gone praying.

SO.... its either the 4-faced buddha OR the cai shen (key chain dangling off my bag, courtesy of my sister) There is a 4-faced buddha in sg, so maybe later on in Nov then go give thanks. These few weeks kinda busy.

Why my sister got me the cai shen, cos the sinseh told me that cai shen is waiting for me in the SE direction. So I have to shout loudly to the skies "I want money!", then cai shen notice then can get. But must be on sunny days, not rainy ones. The problem is there are many many mondays where its rainy. Serious. And of course, I didnt go shouting "I-want-money" plus do Thai dance at the Toto outlets. So I keep wanting to get a cai shen gachapon but didnt. So my sister bought me a chibi cai shen keychain from taiwan.

May it continue to work wonders to my wallet.

No comments: