Sunday, March 21, 2010

Flu in more than 6 months

Yes ever since I quitted my job, I didnt really fall ill until now. Think mostly is cos I am less stressed, exercised regularly and have enough sleep. Which again was what I had been doing even though I am reaching the last days of unemployment.

In fact, I suspect I had gotten infected by my interaction with others, not cos my body fell ill. So far I think my body is fighting off the virus. Came down with a bit of sore throat on Friday late evening, woke up to a Sat with sore throat and cough with phelgm. But had to head out... despite the weather, not for guitar though cos it was cancelled. Dragged my sickly-feeling ass to town. Then after eating medicated lozenges, having my lunch, drinking water and wrapped up snuggly in my dragon jacket, by evening, was actually better except for the frequent coughs. Trying to drink more water and sleep more.

In town, we decided to check out the Cosplay event at the Cathay. Supposedly having a cosplay competition. Definitely many more cosplayers but not as large scale as the one at Pasir Ris a few years back. Have to find out when do they hold the annual Cosplay convenction thingy.

Tab kept on asking me whether I would be wearing the J-rock jacket I owned from Halloween last year. BUT seriously I dont really know how to do eye make-up. For one, I dont own eye make-up stuff. Second dont know how to do. Third I am feeling sick. Fourth, I am not even cosplaying any particular J-rock artist/anime so kinda not keen. Fifth, if the weather is sunny, bloody hot in all that jacket and make-up. Sixth, also not sure if I wanted to go all out and then end up have to let people take pics and pose etc. So given many unknowns, I rather opt for watching.

Though I would admit, it would be nice to cosplay a character but dont have any particular in mind. FH thinks he's the J-rock property agent.

Next Sat, supposedly a cosplay competition at Ginza. BUT cos I have guitar lesson, think by the time I reach from guitar, would miss bulk of it. But dont mind still taking a look. IF you ask me about dressing up, still no. For all the same above reasons plus rushing here and there, no point. Just rather watch.

Actually high on my list of priorities is not so much of cosplay but is to lose weight and go back to slimmer self. Think slimmer, means wear whatever clothes, also look good. Instead of thinking about cosplaying, I should be thinking and doing exercise and diet to lose weight so that I can look and feel better all the time. Not just for one day under the guise of make-up and hair.

Get what I mean?

No comments: