Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Too Sunny, Too Hot for comfort

Ever since 25th Feb onwards, suddenly there's been a big change in the weather. The sun got very very Sunny and hot by early morning eg 10am. Then even hotter by afternoon. The evenings are warm too, with little breeze.

It meant for someone who cant stand the cold, had to resort to blowing the fan while I sleep, otherwise its no sleep. Blankets are kicked aside, windows are open fully and I even lie on the floor or near the walls cos those are cooling. Though a voice (my mom) would be at the back of my head nagging that sleeping on and near those are not good for the body cos the cold seeps into the body. But really, heck.

This doesnt bode well for my morning exercise at all. Last Sunday, I woke up earlier around 10 plus. Usually I would head to the gym. BUT cos I was quite hungry, deferred it to after lunch. Then the afternoon was so SUNNY and Glaringly hot that I didnt want to step out of the house. So last week only exercised once.

Also at the same time, I am STILL adjusting the body clock to say 8am, 7.30am timing. So this entire week, I set the clock around those timing to 'try' to get up and see what sort of mental state I was in when I wake. I did get up to switch off the alarm successfully. Usually if I can adjust my body, I wake up alert mentally.

I was zombified on Monday but woke by 9am. Cos 9.50am went to JB. Bought Naruto Episode 200-300. Spent a grand total of RM$30. Nothing else to buy, not to mention its Pelangi so really not much stuff. Didnt have a chance to go to the pharmancy nor the supermarket.

On Tuesday, I woke up 8.30am, went online to put in BUY order. Reached the swimming pool by 9.45am on an empty stomach. Usually for all the morning swims, I dont eat before I swim. By the time I finished, I would eat something after. Yet I was thwarted. It was very HOT and SUNNY by then, then when I peeped at the pools, there were a big bunch of kids at the Medium pool, and a bunch of kids at the Deep pool. So I didnt go in. Went to find food, thinking that I could go eat first, run my tuition assignment errand (buying assessment books) and even browse around a bit for the food to finish digesting (about 2hrs) then go back to a rather empty pool to swim. Guess what, by the time I finished eating and running the errand, it was only 11.30am and the SUN was scorching. I dont wanna swim under such hot sun, so I went home and hid at home. Didnt feel like going anywhere. I had intended to go down to Bugis to collect my JLPT certificate (cos would need to furnish certs IF I am called to go down at new workplace. I sent email, they havent gotten back to me on the date yet but I have some forms to fill up) but kept delaying until evening. Forget it. Had real bad munchies. Cooked magee mee with egg, then ate 3 chocolate biscuits... there goes my diet... I dont dare to go on the weighing scales yet.

Today I set 2 alarms, 7.30am and 8.30am. I was quite awake when I switched off the 7.30am but didnt go out to eat breakfast as intended (so that I wont be hungry by 9am and can go swim) I head back to sleep until 8.30am. Woke up, set BUY order for shares. Was thinking of whether to head out to swim BUT I was SO HUNGRY. Signz... went over to coffee shop to eat mee pok and coffee. Later around 2.10pm til 4pm, I have driving. In the evening, have Jap class. Inbetween I was thinking of running 2 errands, to fix up my watch and to get my JLPT cert. With 2.5hrs inbetween, might be possible. Today think no chance to swim. Later still have to help dabao lunch for dad. My plan is to go out to dabao lunch for him first. Come back to pick up my stuff (gym stuff, change of clothes, bathing stuff, Jap notes and dictionary, all packed into a bag) then head out. Go to gym, bathe, then go to drive, after that fix watch, get JLPT cert, and finally go for Jap class.

I dare not step on the weighing scales yet... lemme get 2 times of gym workout before I do so...

No comments: