Monday, March 08, 2010

I need to exercise 3 times a week...

This period of time, I've lowered my exercise regime to 2 times a week. The thing is that my weight is NOT going down much or at all. At most go down a little bit, then after weekend went back up.

Then I looked back at my earlier days of Bumming and noticed that with 3 times a week, my weight did go down. Its only later the festivities at year end and holiday trip that my weight ballooned upwards.

Yes unfortunately it has stayed at that.

Also now I am trying to change my waking hours and eating breakfast. It is causing me a bit of dilemna. I woke up hungry around 9am last Sunday. Usually I go exercise at the gym (2nd exercise slot) BUT since I am very hungry, I headed to eat my usual of Mee Pok and coffee. To exercise then would have to wait and rest 2hrs. Later lose the Momentum. I spent the whole afternoon and evening reading the storybooks I borrowed on Sat. Finished 2 books in a sitting.

Hmmm...

Today I set clock to 7.30am and 8.30am. I woke up successfully at 7.30am but decided to sleep until 8.30am. Then went over to eat breakfast by 9am. This means that morning swim is too tight in terms of timing to do. Cos after food, to avoid appendix, have to rest 2hrs. So IF finish eating at 9.30am, 2hrs, 11.30am, very very hot and sunny for swim. Hmm have to revert to gym then.

So the plan this week is to get 2 sessions of exercise done during the weekdays, and then slot in 1 last session during the 2 days of the weekend. SO that even if on Sundays, I dont manage to do (cos hibernate or lose momentum) can still achieve twice a week minimum instead of just once.

I note that my fittness is better already but just not seeing much of slimmer arms, stomache and weight loss. All the fats cover them... Have to control the diet more closely, up the exercise and also change diet. I got a bit of ache on Friday on left side of chest for a short duration of several minutes. Hope its not Heart problem but think I should switch more to soupy, plainer food.

K so this week, though I have many errands and stuff to do (cut hair, take photo, banking, collect cheque, Add 3 slots of exercise, Add 2 slots of driving, Add a jap class etc) Quite hectic.

Monday - gym, drive (get fertilizer, get my things photocopy)
Tue - cut hair, take photo, collect cheque, settle Poems stuff
Wed - gym, drive, Jap
Thu - swim or gymT-assignment, movie?
Fri - Flexi-work
Sat - head back to Msia (miss guitar) do malaysian banking
Sun - head out from Msia

Schedule is something like this.

No comments: