Thursday, September 09, 2010

Crankiness in the morning - Dont ask me stupid questions

These 2 weeks at work, I have been quite cranky in the mornings. The irony is that I have eaten breakfast and also drank coffee already. Yet before and after the first period, into the second period, I still haven't woken up fully from this crankiness.

Somethings irks me. Like when my collegue starts complaining for about something that we have to do, be it event or duties or even lesson preparation. Cos guess its early in the morning. Sometimes is ask me silly questions. Again being quite early in the morning, get irriated easily. But luckily my facial expression says it all, usually they back off, they can see that I might not be in the best, either let me be for a short while or come back a bit later. One would ask like how I was? Whether unwell or sickly so seemed cranky. I would tell her that actually I feel alright but just cranky, so let it wear off first before continuing. Around 11am, the crankiness starts wearing off and I feel back to normal temperament.

I wonder is it because there isnt enough caffine in my system. Have the 'tiredness' feeling like from a lack of coffee? Or the one I drink is too mild, not strong enough. Yet I already drank one first thing in the morning. Resist making another as I dont want to increase the intake unnecessarily. On Sundays, I try very hard not to drink. I found that even though I only drink 1 coffee a day on working days, even Sat, I still have the 'coffee addiction' thingy now and then especially on the Sunday.

Think I am going to push driving back. I rather value my Sundays a bit too much. Plus not really very functional on Sundays. Its really a R&R (rest and recreational) day. Need downtime to recover, guess part of growing old.

No plans to head out on Friday, the public holiday. Mainly cos still feeling the tiredness from start of work. Today the Activity which is have to do as part of my assisting job leaves me quite drained at the end of just 1 lesson. I have to be the cashier in the fast food restaurant. Have to converse, find the food cards, calculate prices, give back change. Very intense leh... No wonder quite cranky afterwards. Have to do that for the last time in another 30mins time. That would make doing that twice a day, two days in a row. Its really tiring. Plus today have another mass practice for upcoming Sports event that would take from 12.50pm plus all the way to end of the day. After that is followed straight by cca. OMFG, can this day end??

And to top it off, in the evening, shortly after cca ended, is the farewell n congratulation dinner with collegues. I am attending cos I skipped the first one organized. Btw, its a Pink dinner - meaning all the female collegues are invited. So since I've skipped once already plus its for 2 of my direct working collegues, its better to attend. Not sure of the price but if paying for both, if can pay below $70, would be considered cheap. I already researched on the internet what are the best dishes to try there. K I hope to draw enough cash. Refrain from drinking, which in a authentic Jap restaurant is an expensive item. Hope I dont have to tio the unfair practice of just dividing by no of heads cos they usually drink and drink alot. So far hasnt happened to my level party but has happened to another level.

So guess, I would take this Fri to rest it off. Too intense already. Sat would have guitar as normal. Sunday another day of R&R before the next full week hits us with 5 days, which there's 2 days of rehearsal plus actual for the Sports event. Anticipate would be kept busy...

No comments: