Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting more stamina...

The good news is that there would be a longer break from this sat until next thur due to the Labor Day and followed by the 3 days of the Golden Week hols. So that meant have something to look forward to as long as it's this Friday soon.

After 2 days of intensive plus hectic timetable, the rest of the week seems less packed with lessons. Can slow down a bit n relax. Also wanna use the time to plan the lessons so that I don't and won't have to come back at all during the hols cos all printed nicely n prepared. Make my own life easier.

Surprisingly now I am still awake despite a hectic day, assignment. Maybe due to the 2 coffees n 1 coke zero I drank. Too much caffeine in the system? Going to sleep after this post. Just need a bit more stamina to make myself go for gym. Missed last week n this week, I've skipped my usual Mon gym day so far. Too stoned. Think tomorrow, I will try to get started. Maybe change gym days to Wed n Fri instead. Mon timetable is too siong plus too ultra-zombified.

Assignment is back to purely Pri level hence my total amt received reduced also. It's easier for me to focus on one plus the other was too busy with sec work. Still easier money than my work bu still is the travelling n effort. See how when this one ends around Oct.

Share market is still not moving much. Wait n see if post-election, prices would rise. A.k.a the Election Effect. Now is wait and wait, get some dividends. Don't spend the dividends, re-invest them. Build up personal buffer as much as I can. My assignment income n 1 mth bonus can cover my insurance premiums. No more other insurance, adequate coverage. Sadly my life is still worth more dead than alive.

In the meantime, I am buying my weekly dose of 'Hope' in toto. Stopped 4D long time back. Hope to tio the 'Curse of the lottery winners'. Can definitely live happier more relaxed than now. And also 用人赚钱, during this period of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er...usually, after election, the stocks will raise for 1-2 days before major correction~
Quetz