Saturday, April 02, 2011

Salad and Qin Dan diet

Now I am sitting in Subway at East coast. Quetzal n Tab are jogging somewhere - part of the training for an upcoming 5.6km run soon. Me? I am eating my roasted chicken breast salad with honey mustard. Now finished the salad, drinking the coke lite.

Trying to control my intake calories cos it's not the Taipei trip I am trying to lose, it's the month of Zar Cai Fan diet plus extreme cravings, 3.5kg (k maybe I overstate a bit, still 2.5-3) So far it's a week since I flew back. I have been eating zcp porridge, rice, eat at home and this weekend, tried the subway salad. It's delicious. Really quite full with a drink. I still have to control cos my sis n I bought a whole bunch of confectionary and so I have been eating 1-2 for breakfast. Also try to reduce the portion of food taken for dinner though that resulted in me being hungry at night.

Persistence is important. So far no craving to eat fried stuff yet. Aim to go 3rd gym tomorrow. Muscles still aching from wed cos too long no exercise, esp stomach muscles. Really gotten weak.

Yesterday Quetzal was thinking of jogging in east coast in part to train, in part cos tab mentioned this char chan ting in east coast that was good. I am a tag-along, otherwise I would be stoning at home watching cable tv n sleeping, maybe practice guitar... Though I don't mind the extra sleep but not wanting to end up sleeping later n later and then be plagued by even bigger appetite.

Dunno but after the Taipei trip, the extreme bouts of craving died off. I ate rather healthily, I bought 4 packs of fruits and I ended up eating off 1 pack a day. We ate 3 meals generally n not enough stomach to eat much of the street food. So the good thing is after coming back, dont have craving for anything thus far. Even coffee was I drink on Friday cos I have to go to work.

So far so good after 1 week. I still have about 10 days to go to form a routine. Will relax and rest more cos after the whole 'contract renewal' drama, I feel mentally tired n though during the Taipei trip, I didn't think about it. But after the trip, I flew back to it, though it was 'resolved' by Monday but it did drag out long enough... Does leave an after-taste so now trying to relax before the 'real' work begins.

Guess that would entail doing things I like, going to the gym to exercise (build up energy level) and keep to this diet. I am determined to lose some weight. If only I can control the 'fickle' mouth n be this determined for 6 months...

No comments: