Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Burnt literally, Ice-kachang n guitar

Yesterday I reached home burnt (chao da) literally. Had to stand under the scorching hot 3pm sun for 50 minutes as part of the mass rehearsal for an up-coming school event. Even though I put on sun block and used an umbrella, I was still burning and sweating buckets. I pity the rest who didn't have umbrella. The work day ended with me just rushing off to go straight home. Concussed really early around 8pm cos my eyes started to hurt gradually. I realized it's from the glare of the afternoon sun cos I didn't stare at the computer all day nor tv as much. Closed my eyes to rest n concussed. Woke up in the we'd hours of the morning. Man, earlier that morning kena bad stomache n later coughing fit... Don't wanna fall ill so soon. Still gotta a long term to go.

Today I am brain-dead from the hectic day plus cca. But I was inspired to pick up my acoustic guitar, tune it and try out 2 songs. Now finger pain from the strings of the acoustic guitar. Slightly swollen n dull pain. Guess the half year of not playing, thinned the skin of the fingers. Feels good though I still have problems improvising and playing the songs like how it sounds on CD. Take it one step at a time.

Today I suggested a food, ice-kachang to a colleague cos o the hot weather. I got the idea to eat that myself. Thanks to still bit of stomachache, breakfast was 10 grapes n kopi-o. Lunch was plain fried beehoon n yellow noodles. I had so much calories to spare, I could add the ice-kachang (can't rembrandt when I last ate it), ate dinner of 1.5 bowls of rice n ZCP dishes and still be below my calorie limit. Hope my stomach would be better tomorrow.

No comments: