Tuesday, April 27, 2004

For the past 4 days, including today, I have been leaving office around 8-8.20pm. My mountain of work is still the same. It seems no matter how hard I try to clear, the mountain still is as high as when I first left it (after conceding defeat and going home to recuperate) and until the end of the day, I counted the remainder and the height is still the same. Sign, so this tug-of-war repeated itself for 4 days already.... Feel quite xian and tired. I want a break again.

Nothing much happened to me except that during lunch, I decided to walk over to Esplanade there to enjoy the nice afternoon view of the City. I see my former work place and Krynnder's former cage too. Though its a bit sunny and warm, but after being in air-con all day, the breeze and sun felt good. It is rather refreshing and the sky was beautiful. I only wished I had a guitar and a coke on hand. And it feels rather surreal to be there at late lunchtime, while others are back in office or dining at aircon places. I wondered why it took me so long to realize that there are a few decent places to go after all at my work area. There are very few pple around also, so its a nice spot for those who wish to think or just to enjoy some peace.

I often ask myself this qn in view of my unrewarding work....

Doshite XXX o hatarakimasu ka? (why do u work at XXX?)
Bakana saru kara (Cos I am a stupid monkey)
Soshite naraimasu kara (Cos I want to learn)
Jikan to okane to jiyu ga arimasen (No time, money or freedom)
Bakana saru desu (Stupid monkey) :)

No comments: