Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Scolded, Lectured, Reprimanded or just saying things loudly in-your-face....

This is what i got this morning after making a few mistakes for Tues work..... Unknown to the whole office, I sprained my back on Monday. On tuesday, the pain was so bad that it was affecting my concentration. So make some mistakes. U can say that these mistakes are 'stupid' mistakes that I should not make.... But...sign....what can i say but apologise... Then that B$%$ replied that no use apologizing... So I should jump off the bldg right? Duh.... this is not the first time I got this type of lecturing.... but I can never get used to it. Just try not to bash myself too hard for my mistakes.... So this is why I am saying conversion is not a forth-coming future. Cos I really got a number of such mistakes and lecturing sessions.... dun think they want me nor do I want to do such menial tasks longer than what is necessary. Look I am not job-desperate, esp for such menial n low-paying job. Technically I only need to work at that section until the lady on maternity returns after next week, so that makes it another 6 more working days...... I rather not have a fixed seat, have to wander around and do variety of tasks than dataentry alone. Cos then I have no chance of making anymore mistakes.

Well for now just pasting a lot of medicated plaster, then go to see sensieh on Friday.... My long weekend.... so sad cannot rest... I wanted to nuah and recover my lost Health points and Sanity points. Like this other intern friend of mine, who is sadly working on another floor, told me that things can be fine.... Let it be a win-win situation even if no conversion. For hers is the experience and learning vs what they took from her. For me, its an electric guitar, some time off my bond, a nice line on my work experience esp if the project works..... and REST and my lost ego, sanity and sense of humor vs what they took from me.... For now I feel quite hollow inside, cos I dun feel like laughing or joking when at work. I seem to lock these up whenever I step into office? Hope to retrieve my keys soon. Another 48 working days = 9.5 weeks.

Taihendesune

No comments: