Thursday, April 08, 2004

Well thanks Krynnder for having dinner with me twice already after Jap classes... Nice company and good and cheap food at her area. Great place to start a food tour. Hehehe, I got a few more jap words related to jobs. Will tell Tab next jap class. Sensei was wondering if I had a japanese boss, that I wanted to learn jap terms like 'quit' etc. *grins*

My back is much better now after I plaster alot of medicated plasters... so i realize truely that I am DestineD for medicated plasters.... my best friend.

Well I am glad for a long weekend, though I will only come back on Sun... I hope to 'ship' some stuff like anime, movies or comincs etc out, see if I succeed.... A bit disappointed to miss the jamming cum drinking session, I was practicing 2-3 songs... one is 'Superman's not easy' by Five for fighting. It is my theme song when I become Internal Bleeding. Nvm, next time lemme sing this song for u all. (so leave this song for me okay)

Yep I hope I sound happier? Cos my life pretty much very messy am feeling lost... my own personal hrs r very short... the rest filled with crap. So I very much appreciate when good friends jio me out for lunch or dinner. Like giving me support when I am hurt by some remarks or tired. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I think thats all for now. Happy holidays!

No comments: