Monday, April 05, 2004

Hmm too bad I cant join u all this Sat for jamming session, got to go back to M'sia to make bloody IC, smart card technology type....duh the only difference is that the photo is scanned in instead of pasted. Hmm reminds me of my matric card... also scanned in digitally right... So U guys go out and chill

Well after today, officially I have 50 working days left until my freedom... totemo warui desu! Dunno why am I not resigning straigtht... Gradually it has reached a stage where I am not enjoying any aspect of the work execept lunch hour where I can find a spot to 'nuah' and listen to music in discman. Or study Japanese... yoi desu.

I am trying to send out resumes though not much cos I am more careful of what I apply for after 'this', where reality and promise dun live up... I guess empathy has caught up with me.... esp when I am in office.... Mentally bored while staring at the comp screen doing data entry, print and stapler or filing... I dun look forward to any 'surprises' in my work already.... Frankly I dun expect any.... it is sad that something that could and might be challenging turns into such menial work. I am putting more effort into my own self-study of Jap, interest like guitar... instead so that at least I feel I have achieved something, esp when work is so non-forthcoming with the sense of satisfaction or achievement. I guess this episode illustrates to myself that I am not office-type. I prefer to do project style work, not routine and mundane ones that requires very little skill. My only consolation thus far is that I serve a bit more of my bond and earn a measley sum of money, at least I am not stealing or doing anything immoral to earn a living but selling my time super cheaply...They should outlaw such exploitation.

Hey see u all for Jap classes this Thurs.

No comments: