Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Yesterday marked my 'migration' back to the original unit where I was attached to. It was a difficult day cos still had to juggle some work from the other side until 3-4pmand current work. Then again 2 files went missing and I am the scapegoat... have to search frantically to find them. Again, they are not misfiled as every single file is looked through, but missing. So I dun know how they resolve, but definitely my fault. So what the heck. Waste my time. Really needed a Gin Coke last nite.... but as my Gin is currently in a friend's place (Yo Kheldar, return with some left will ya?) So I had to settle for a healthier alternative, Exercise. Pump myself for half an hr.

In the meantime, starting to pick up the other routine tasks of current unit, will be doing it full-scale soon... Am already familar as I did them in my first 2 mths, but got some changes etc. So learning, doing and asking. The pple here dun say things sternly and loudly in your face... like that B*tch. In the meanwhile, exams are round the corner for my tuition kid, so have to go down extra lessons, like 1-1.5hr type cos of my work timing. Hopefully this will divert my attention from my countdown, and before I know it, its already the end. Me already itching for a long rest... Just another 40 days.

Today is also hard work cos I was like working non-stop but as the pple are okay so it is more bearable. Also while I was at the other section, I was also working non-stop, so what the heck. Then KR called me around 3.30pm and asked if my office had black out? I was surprised and said no, he said his and the entire Suntec was. So all things grind to a halt for them. Well no luck here. Then heard news of nicoll highway collapse... and many wanted to go home on time to avoid the crowd of homegoers who are diverted from using nicoll highway. But the mrt was just the usual crowded on my way home. Work is tiring so far but bearable, and I am still as quiet as ever and dun smile but frown unconsciously... Some things dun change. Maybe for the greater good of my career, I should go for Botox injections to my eyebrows to avoid frowning... or get a job where frowning gets me ahead...

No comments: