Friday, April 30, 2004

Scratch that statement...... For the past week, I have been OTing for an average of 2 hrs FOC. My eyes hurt from the long hours... and my left wrist hurts... my kneecap is sore from walking up and down.... Man i wonder why am I staying on? Cos I like to stare at death in the eye.... shin dei masu (dying). Cos I have an Attitude, NOT attitude problem mind u. Cos I dun want to give up. No matter the price... A silly belief of mine, an idiotic way to lead my life... But this is WHO I am. I know i am used, i feel used, i dun like it. But it is still much better than at the other crap with that BITCH making my life miserable. This is already heaven, though work still sucks BIG TIME, not to mention pay.

Then again, I really pity the perms at old unit. Sick also dun go to doctor, until cannot take it, then go doctor. Even with mc also dun go home until finish some work. Really pitiful. I am really surprised that a handful of pple can handle the daily amt of work. Its a bit insane and uncomprehensible how they even manage to pull through... It really is VERY hard work. Today i print and edit until my temper flare up... u know, the feeling when u feel like u really had enough.... but i cant just throw the work down and walk off.... I only managed to walk to the toilet then come back for second round. Then lucky G*** helped me with a couple, otherwise I cannot make it out of the office in time for tuition. But the amt of work today is really insane. Like the highest no I did soooooo far. Unbelievable how, just when u thot that u had already experienced the WORST that can ever happen, another new level appears that helps REDEFINE what u formerly thot the WORST meant.

One more day... just one more to go... Why cant the bloody holiday not fall on a Sat? Pity this poor Internal Bleeding, whose blood lies splattered all over the floor.

No comments: