Saturday, April 24, 2004

This Thurs and Friday were so hectic that I left office at 8pm... very tiring cos also working nonstop. But I shouldnt complain too much cos the perms leave around this time on a daily basis. (well I am not a perm nor am I paid enough nor am I getting used to it, so forget it) Just hope that things wont be so insanely busy. I do pity the perms cos they do it daily.... I really hope the project can help lighten their workload somehow and that they dun need to stay back all the time. *Wonders if that is wishful thinking on my part. BUT before that outcome can manifest itself in reality, yours truely have to 'settle' some very sticky issues, but I dun have much free time in office, so bring home as homework. Sometimes I wonder if I can make it a reality cos hey, I am only a grad, still considered a 'fresh?' albeit a tired one, with not much work experience under my belt, and with a tinge of analytical skills. So I am to come up with something, that will help separate certain functions cleanly. Sign.... If i am really this good, I can set up my own consultancy firm soon.

Well yesterday, Me, Kheldar and Quetzal landed up at Lido, for the lack of place to go in Orchard at 10.30pm... So we nuah there. Just then a smart (or is it bad idea) to buy a refillable soft drink and then add my Gin which Kheldar just returned to me. So Woah we had a huge cup of Gin Pepsi. Gin is really a nice drink with a mandarin orange aftertaste in the mouth. Not horribly bitter or funny turbentine tasting.... Opps poured too much in the second round, and drank too quickly on my way to catch the bus. The end result? I was super high? Drunk? I felt nice and warm, and sleepy. (a potent combination of Gin and fatique, I guess) Still made it back home (almost missed my bus stop), had a bath and concus on bed. I wonder how Kheldar fared last nite?

Just a bit longer.... Just hope to find enough energy to complete all that I have to do:

Tuition kid exams in 2.5 weeks
Current assignment ends in 7.5 weeks.
Finish my technical analysis book and revise Jap (?deadline?)
Kick myself to start learning HTML and Flash (?deadline?)
Find a PROPER JOB (? god knows when ?)

and finally

SPEND MUCH MORE TIME WITH MY COMICS, PSII GAMES AND BED.

No comments: