Sunday, April 18, 2004

My typical Week-end?

Well I realize I have been saying alot abt how I spend my weekdays. Yep after work, there is only time enough for 1 activity, so sometimes I go online, play PS II, stone, read or just sleep. So the days really fly, after work hrs while I reach home around 8-8.30pm. Its like u wake up to work, then after, u go blogging and the next time u glance at the time, it's already 12.30+++am... Argh have to sleep.... then u wake up to the same crap... and u do something else, only to be compelled to sleep when the few short hrs fly past...

My weekends are better. On Sat, I can hibernate at home until 4pm. Before, I would catch the whole series of cartoons on Kids Central and maybe switch to Channel I. So if I see pokem*n, too kiddy, switch to Channel I.... But nowadays I tend to sleep through until 12pm. So at most I catch the last few cartoons of the day... But my current weekly highlight is 'Fruit Basket' at 1.30pm. Its a sweet and nice, humourous anime. I really love Sats! Then around 4pm I leave for Jap lessons, where my friends and I would ask Sensei for extra vocabs for interesting words that applies to us in our current lifes. Hehe, dinner follows, then some nuahing and chatting to catch up, predictably the day ends with drinking coffee or tea halia at S11, and a ride home on the last bus around 11.45pm. Depends on whether I felt up to it, maybe I'll exercise or read... and sleep follows.

Sunday is not my favourite day cos I begin the morning going down to tuition. Have to get up by 9.45am. Not that difficult but if I did some whole-niter thingy on Sat, then this is a Chore indeed. After tuition, previously I would rush to Quetzal's home for lessons. But as I couldnt handle the fatigue nowadays, I've decided to stop for a while. So nowadays, I would reach home around 2+pm. Then watch a bit of TV, sleep and its already time for dinner. Go online, do other stuff and before u know it, its already pretty late. Have to sleep again.... Sign. Another long work week ahead.... If only the weekends are longer or pass slower. A friend told me that no matter how long the weekend, its never enough.... True

Hamtaro, Happy Meals and Poor ME

At least for the next 2 weeks, I will be eating Macs at least for a few times. Cos I promise my tuition kid to get her the Hamtaro toys. SO today, I immediately went to the nearest Macs at Jurong and found that there are like 7-8 sets. But I was aiming at least 3 sets. So only got the 'slide' set.... the guy told me the merry go round just ended.... Sign. Well then on my way home, hop into another Mac in Clementi, this time got the 'ferris wheel' set... Went to another on my way to a comic shop and nope, all sold out. My Meal counts at 2 Happy Meals hits after 3 outlets. Impressive? Somehow I dun really like the food in Macs, except milkshake which they dropped from the menu. Esp ever since I queued for almost the entire set of Hello Kitty back in 2000. Woe to me, to be chomping 2 Happy Meals in one day. Maybe tom I go to Marina or Suntec one... for lunch? But I must admit the toy is really value for money cos the toys quite big, esp the 4 sets of 'merry go round, ferris wheel, slide and swing', the rest are like the same toy but different Ham Ham characters. So the materialistic slogan: 'Gotta c*llect them all?"

No comments: