Thursday, November 06, 2008

Coke with Milk is a Laxative?

Maybe it's not a laxative but it seriously produces lots of gas... But then I end up running to the loo...

In my 5.25 years of Jap class, there are 2 times I ever mixed both either subconsciously or accidentally.

The first time, I bought 2 drinks, one milk-based, drank and finished. Shortly I drank a Coke. Some time into the lesson, had to rush out to the loo. That was about 2 to 3 years back.

Today I repeated the same mistake again. Unconsciously. I was feeling the pangs of gastric by the time I reached IP, so I headed to a convenience stall to buy a pack of milk and took several sips.

Then decided, too hungry and gastric getting quite bad, dun think can last until after lesson was over. So headed to BK and ordered the meal, with a Diet Coke. Ate the food then drank the Coke. Later I reminded myself not to drink the unfinished milk too fast, had to wait for some time first.

So much later into the 2nd half of the class then I sipped the milk. After a while, my stomach was rumbling. Oh No! But think cos I separated the two and didnt drink them one after the other, I was kinda okay until I reached home. No diarrhoea or what but lots of sounds... (TMI => too much information)

If you ever need to re-create some diarrhoe-effect cos you wanna skip certain unwanted functions, do try.

No comments: