Friday, November 28, 2008

"Huh, shopping at those place, I dunno know if I'll be buying..."

Famous words while talking to Quetzal when she called to meet up to go shopping at the wing tai outlets cos they had this password that allows you to get 30+10% discount for one day only. I was really very chor lor looking, in my bermudas, T-shirt, carrying 2 bags cos I went to work and didnt feel like wearing jeans or 3/4 jeans either.

Anyway I headed down, and didnt see much at Top shop etc etc until Tab went and Quetzal went to try clothes in Miss Selfrige. I was waiting outside and ended up looking more closely at the jeans and the offer. 2 for $69. The more I looked at it, the more tempted I was. Not to mention that I really needed more jeans. Cos put on weight and I dun really have that many pairs. So after more than 10minutes of looking. I took 2 pairs and went to try too. Ended up buying them. With the password, it cost $54, about $26 per pair, a steal. Tab bought 2 pairs too. Quetzal bought a dress and a necklace.

Then we c0ntinued onto Raffles City. We split up, me and Tab heading to find food to munch, draw money. Candle and Quetzal continued to shop. Later we met up. Tab and I had walked around the supermarket and came out with stuff. We were reading up the recipe books being highly tempted to try making them during the holidays.

Later after dinner at Celede, nice pasta, cake and tea, we headed around once more. Inside the Raffles city Miss Selfrige, I saw more jeans. Different designs and tried 2 more and bought 2 more pairs... It just meant, I had outshopped the rest again. But about $125 for 4 pairs of jeans, meant each about $32. Still a steal, given I wear my jeans alot on weekends and holidays. Now I have more pairs to wear and rotate.

Went home on bus and was glad to have a seat all the way. Reached home, bathed and slept.

No comments: