Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finally the HOLs are here

Its been a hectic week, everyday meeting from morning til near evening, much like doing double session of work except that alot of it is listening to endless crapping. Listen until very very stoned, then have to discuss stuffs which also force you to think hard and that made me even more 'zombified' by the end of the day.

Imagine going for Jap class in that type of state, though going for Guitar was easier cos its music and not so much of words, at least for the first lesson yesterday.

Then been going out for the past three consecutive nights after work. Due in part to the lessons above, which meant, I travelled straight there, had my lesson, then later ate dinner and then stone a bit and then head home via bus cos its direct. By the time reached home, its always near 12am and then just knock out until wake up around 7am the next day for the same cycle.

BUT finally the HOLs are here! A well-deserved, hard-earned break that meant finally having time to recharge the flat batteries and turn back into a human again, without having work at the back of the mind.

Still feeling kinda stoned cos woke up around 8am+ due to the light in the room and later flipped around in bed, heard my Dad's loud voice, forget about sleeping. Got up to search for the Chinese songs learnt yesterday for the guitar lessons. Just now, helped to carry heavy stuff downstairs cos wanted to give to Salvation army. Had been tidying up my table outside and workplace table for the past week too.

Now I still have the Mamoliath task of cleaning my room or aka my bro's ex-room aka another storeroom. Looking at it, it reminds me of the Myth of Hercules and his 13 trials. The trial of cleaning the stables... I shall just eventually morph into Hercules and do it.

No comments: