Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Man, I need to check my email more often

Chances are once one starts working, checking email is a chore.

Cos at work, got to check and read so many emails. Keep checking that until one reaches home. The LAST thing to do when you're online is to check the personal email.

Hence I've told friends, the fastest and surest way to reach me is through sms or call. Even then, I do have many many missed calls cos I dont carry my hp during my work hours especially lesson times. Cos a hassle to put it in pocket and even if it rang, wont be able to entertain both the class and the caller at the same time. SMS is the best. I can read it later and reply.

Anyway just an indication of how dusty my personal email is, just before Krynnder's wedding, I log in cos Quetzal smsed me regarding her being sick and she had emailed me the emcee script. Thereafter the big day, I didnt go in at all. Completely missing out the rest of the emails, links to the video, emails regarding the Halloween party etc etc. At least up until a few days back when I suddenly visited the mail cos I had to activate my Poems account and had to send them an email. Err... *hides in the sand*..... Then I saw the rest of the emails.
_________________________________

I remember a time maybe around Jul/Aug period where I had a lot of sms rants regarding work. It was a daily downer. Every single day I had to drag myself and perk myself up on the long, tiring journey to work. In recent months, maybe was too busy and hectic with the exam revision, exam itself, marking and then admin work to be able to dwell on things. Just yesterday, it came back with a vengence.

Maybe cos the year is almost over and cant wait for the final weeks of lessons to finish. Not that the Educators hate the students so much, but it would mean that ALL the ADMIN work needed to churn out the REPORT books would finally come to an end. And its not even just keying in exam marks and printing. There's a whole lotta admin work that its mind-boggling to the Outsiders. One cannot even imagine the sheer amount of work and hours involved. Never underestimate this horrible process. Just hanging in there.
_________________________________

For two nights in a row, I arrived home, horribly hungry, starving. Ate a big bowl of rice, still feel hunger. Had to control myself somewhat. Yesterday bought Chinese rojak and Fruit rojak to munch. Today I munched a bit on that Mamee-japanese snack after dinner.

Brand Name: Sho Yue Mee. Managed to find 2 flavours in Sg. Actually its very very addictive. Way more than salsa with nachos. Once you start munching, you really cant stop... In less than 1 day, my 2 packs were finished by my sister. I opened both to try but the flavours Chilli and Original were not as good as the Spring onion one. This morning, I woke up and the Original pack was finished. Then before 8pm, the Chilli one was gone, though I helped to eat quite a bit of it after dinner. If you find other flavours, do tell me.
_________________________________

My guitar lessons would commence on the 21st Nov, a friday. They had called me up again to mention that the instructor had rearranged (think is postpone or slow down) so I had to join them one week later than the initial time given. No probs with that. Few free fridays left or I can join after 9pm on fridays.
_________________________________

Hmm stock market is recovering a bit. Prices are going up. Now is again time to wait. See if can off load the pricey ones I had bought to get back capital and if goes higher, get profits? Keeping fingers crossed.

Sian on the 4D-front, my bdae came out as 2nd prize and I didnt buy! Instead I had bought my guitar membership and just needed one digit more... BUBU!

No comments: