Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another bomb (financial one)

Saturday plan was to go to Quetzal's place, then I want to get another portable hard drive, plus search for the printer (so that Dad can stop nagging about not having one to print out his things...)

Woke up, went to fry the croquettes I made. Yesterday didnt fry cos many not in at home, and the gnocchi was enough. So I fried the first 2. Oil kinda hot so the crust a bit more crispy and darker. The other 4, the oil not hot enough, came up soft. The last 4 looked just right. Man, even frying requires skill...

I ate 2 and then headed out. Think didnt manage to get out still alot of pepper. Remember I spilt half the bottle inside and scooped out most of it. The croquette tasted kinda peppery (no wonders) but the onion bits inside makes it more tasty than just plain potatoes. Dunno though, but after eating two, I didnt feel up to for anymore fried food.

Met up with Tab for lunch at Ding Tai Fung. First time there. The pork given is nice but the noodle is not as tasty. The Xiao Long Bao Crab one tasted better with the vinegar instead of just plain original flavour, cos of the natural smell of crab meat.

After lunch, hopped over to Quetzal's place to visit the kittens and play Wii. Guitar Hero is a nice game. Its mainly rock songs, though there are different genres of rock too. Some more headbanging, some with cool rifts, some with irritating rifts... Tab and I were holding up the Guitar after we completed the stage. We ROCKZ! Then we played Wii bowling, boxing, and Yoga. Had a good laugh and a good time. The boxing is really really tiring. Cant really balance as well in those yoga games.

Also stroked Bossa and Nova alot. The kittens are so active and playful. Taunt them with the red ribbon and they are all over it. Nova is getting bigger than Bossa, within the space of a week?

Later went to Challenger. I ended up buying the printer, extra ink, portable hard drive (another brand from my first one) and a 8Gb card for Aoi cos found out from the sales lady, that PSP lite can only support up to 8Gb. The next 16Gb is only for the new PSP 3000? which is not on the market yet. My Aoi is less than 1 year old (it'll be 1 soon near end Dec) I dont have plans to change it cos its still good. Its just meant, I should just go ahead and buy it so I can load more games into it. So I have just transferred some Music and Video files to my original 4Gb one, and Games into the 8Gb one.

(While I was halfway typing, my bro went to switch off the whole electricity supply for the tv, video, internet modem and cable... Had to restart it, and reconnect)

Tomorrow which is already here, I will be fixing up the rest of the stuff. Setup printer, tidy room, settle the 2 hard disc - transfer data around to both, organize the files too and transfer more files to both the memory sticks of the PSP. Man, why do alot of my tasks involving some sort of tidying. Very sian of tidying already. Tidied up my table, my workplace already almost everyday since last week. Sian. Be going off soon once the dl is done.

No comments: