Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lagi LOOOOONNNG day

Its been a lagi long day.

Woke up 5.50am, left 6.35am, went in at morning session timing, worked until the end of the afternoon session timing.

By the time I detoured to get a bubble tea to drink and dabaoed dinner for family, and waited damn long for the bus, I reached home near 7.45pm.

Lagi sian and tired though its only the 2nd day of the week and there's still more to endure. Both days tio gastric cos couldnt find the time and appetite to eat breakfast until 8am, by then, tio liao. Then lunch is a hurried affair before work resumes... crap

But still I walked next door after dinner to de-stress a bit and check out comic rental and buy soda water to mix with the Sherry, which is TOOOO sweet for my liking. Maybe I should just drink one before I sleep.


Nothing much else happening. What can happen when almost all the waking hours are used up for work? Where is the work-life balance?

No comments: