Monday, November 10, 2008

SHO YUE MEE!!!!

Hurray to finding the spring onion flavour in NTUC. I end up buying 6 packets at one go. And my family (dad, sis and I) just finished a pack already! (my mom and sis in msia) Its like $1.45 per pack. Its not as smooth as potato chips but its very nice to chew and that's addictive. Better ration those packs and not much through all at one go.

Booooos for my waistline with these type of snacking.

_____________________________

Feeling the effects of shaggness from the busy and hectic weekend. This week is lagi worse in terms of work. After a rather long day, I just dozed off around 7pm while watching my Thundercats, still at Season 1, got another Season 2 thereafter. Just been such a long day that I couldnt keep my eyes open. The warmth of the comforter while curling under it after bathing is just too relaxing. Cant wait for this week to be over. At least, wont have to have lessons, report book admin and even finding stuff to occupy students.

______________________________

Have to run some errands today after work. Besides buying Toto and 4D like usual (still not a millionaire... bubu), settle Poems trade amount via ESP, updating of bank books and also packing dinner for Family cos my mom went back to msia. Rather hectic.

Msia ringgit is low now at RM$2.375 per SGD. Its a good rate to exchange some. Yar I already changed back that RM$350, I spent the last time. Should go for a msia day or short trip but only on days that wont clash with Jap or my upcoming Guitar class. Be going in soon in another 2 weeks time to settle banking biz with my dad cos still owed him ringgit for shares he bought on my behalf. Yar think I'll go and change more, when salary is in.

No comments: