Friday, November 07, 2008

Drinking Unsugared Green Tea works, though slowly

Around Oct 9th, I started this cold turkey thing off sweet bottled drinks like Heaven & Earth green tea, H2O and other drinks that is sold at workplace. Instead I fill a litre bottle full of unsugared green tea. Been drinking that for a month now.

The good thing is I dont feel so thirsty anymore cos I have now a bigger bottle of water that can last me through the whole day. Secondly I wont be tempted to buy sweetened drinks cos I try to finish the Green tea.

So from the heaviest point I was in Bangkok that was 9kg to lose, to regain my Uni-days weight, I am down to 6kg to lose. This loss also due partly to stomach acting up due to gastric or just lack of appetite on weekdays, though I try to force myself to eat regularly.

NOW just need to control my weekend binges then can sustain the weight loss. Hope to see a slimer self soon by the end of this year.

No comments: